Saturday, January 29, 2005

Never so happy to see spit

Ok, little man is still not well...not even close, but he is better than he was, if that makes any sense. He still has a fever, but not nearly as high as it was. And he is still whimpering and whiny, but he is moving around a bit more and eating a bit more and he managed to blow rasberries for a good 5 minutes. You should have seen Marc and I beaming at each other when he started spitting. There's our little boy!

So, right now he is sleeping and he has been for about 20 minutes, which is currently a record for the day. We are praying that he sleeps better than last night, 'cause both of us are wiped out even though we were able to take turns watching him and sneek naps today. I confess that I am still in my jammies from last night. :) What can I say... it's been a rough one.

So, anyway, I just made me pudding to give me my chocolate fix for the day. And I am going to curl up with the book, Indwelling. My shower and clean house will have to wait until tomorrow.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...