Monday, March 28, 2005

All Sugared Up

Ok, I haven't been a very good blogger the past couple weeks and for those of you who actually do check this frequently (and I know there are some beleive it or not...I have my ways..bwah, ha ha ha ha)...I am sorry.

Our Easter weekend was nice as I hope yours was as well. We went to OH where Andrew got spoiled, sugared up, and thrown off schedule and he loved every minute. But we're home now and he's sleeping well... in fact, I didn't have to get up with him at all last night. (Although technically he did wake up around midnight when we moved him from car to house and he heard the clanking of Rocky's collar...his head perked right up out of his deep sleep).

Get this, this other day, Andrew had a bath and was all ready for bed and Marc was out getting his hair cut. It was bedtime, but we were waiting a few more minutes to see if Daddy would get home to get a hug before bed. So Andrew is playing in his PJ's and I'm on the couch and realize that it is suddendly TOO quiet. So I go the kitchen to find him and just started laughing. Not the slight chuckled, but the full laugh out loud chuckle. You see, he had found a container of dry hot chocolate mix and got it open. So he is sitting on the floor in front of a pile of hot chocolate mix, shoving the dry mix into his mouth. Now the really funny thing is, is that he was he saw me, he double timed it and started using both hands, one right after another shoveling in as much mix as he could. I just laughed. I didn't even stop him. Instead I went and grabbed my camera (which really doesn't do justice to how funny it really was). After I snapped a few shots, I did indeed make him stop eating the mix and cleaned him and floor up. But it was just hilearous. And the determination was even funnier. The look of "Uh-oh, I better get as much as I can in before she takes it away". Little Stinker.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...