Tuesday, March 8, 2005

He is still 11 month's old...

Just a quick note before I go to bed. Today was a busy day...but not compared to yesterday...a little slower. We got up and did devos and ate waffles for breakfast and talked to my mom on the phone, showered, etc....before heading off to a product testing that was pretty bad. Neither of us liked it. It was pasta and veggies, but it wasn't good at all. Then Andrew took a nap when we got home and I cleaned, got the mail, made cookies for church tomorrow, laundry. For a late lunch, I ate leftover homemade chicken nuggets and rice and Andrew had cheese and spinach scrambled eggs. I don't really remember what we did between then and when Marc came home. I was busy, but don't remember details. Anyway, Andrew took another late nap, which allowed Marc and I to eat dinner alone again (chicken alfredo with spinach). The rest of the night we just hung out until Andrew went down, then I tackled the dreaded spare bedroom. Y'know the one that accumlates EVERYTHING until, someone actually comes to stay with you? But I am glad to say, that other than vacuuming...it done (or good enough). Ok, a boring update, I know. Sorry about that. I really just wanted to get everything done yesterday and today since tomorrow is:

Andrew's 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...