Sunday, March 20, 2005

Freaky

It's Palm Sunday and church was AWESOME this morning. They could have kept it going another hour!! It was really great and so simple. No preaching. Lots of singing, few testomies, communion, scripture reading.....but it was unbelievable!! Still on a high! I'm really going to miss not being there next Sunday as we are going to OH. I'll have to get the CD - although it's not the same. We went to the 11:00 service for the first time. So we didn't recognize hardly anyone. But we were up late watching the Wake Forest game!! WOW - what a game! For anyone wondering...I had UCONN winning it all....and they LOST today to a 10 seed. AAUUGGHH!!! Glad I didn't get into any pools. And I was doing well up until then.

Get this...after lunch, I notice there was some drops of blood on Andrew's sipping cup. So I open his mouth and there is blood in it. Come to find out...his upper lip is STUCK between his two front teeth. He seems fine and the bleeding has stopped unless we try to get it out, then he fights up and bites our fingers. It doesn't seem to be bothering him, so we just don't know what to do. I called the nurse line AGAIN and she said that yes, it was very bizarre and try to check it out while he is sleeping. And as long as it wasn't gusing, or swelling so much he can't swallow or breath, let it go for now and see what happens. So we are doing nothing now. How in the world does that happen??!

Well, we are heading to a "Fiesta Night" for church tonight, so I need to go and get us all ready here soon. I've seriously got a severe case of the hiccups that I've had for about 30 minutes now.

I hope you all have a great week. I am going to go stand on my head while drinking sugar water from the wrong side of a cup while having Marc jump out and scare me all while holding my breath.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...