Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Girls Won Pig It

I HATE FOLDING CLOTHES!! If you have read my past blogs from a while ago (and are still reading, bless you) then you know this is more than a peeve of mind. It's boring and redundant and when you are finally done folding....YOU HAVE TO PUT THEM AWAY! I would rather scrub the bathroom. Anyway, can you guess what I have been doing the past two days during my "free" moments? Free meaning anytime that I am not cooking, cleaning, running after Andrew, soothing Andrew, changing Andrew, playing with Andrew, etc... And due to the lovely health of my son lately...more laundry than ever has been done in the last few days. Ok, my rant is over.

Today was busy, but good (except for the laundry part, but you might have caught on to that by now). Although it snowed all night and all day and we are expected to get more tonight. And it's thick stuff too. I tried to be a nice wife and shovel the drive for my hard working hubby while Andrew was sleeping. After about 15 minutes of shoveling approximatly a square yard...I decided that a simple path to the street that would enable me to take the garbage to the buried curb would suffice.

We also got our mail today. (I know what you are thinking.... she is so desperate for material to write about.) But this was exciting for us. I had stopped the mail before we left for our trips and scheduled it to return LAST Tuesday, but mistakenly put this Tuesday. So we haven't gotten our mail for two weeks. We were waiting for paychecks and some other items we were expecting and also got magazines and coupons and cards. Stuff that when spread out a little everyday doesn't mean much, but when piled all together was like opening a package. (Of course, there were also bills and junk mail...but that's to be expected). Hey what can I say...it takes little to excite us.

Kari and Andy came over tonight and we had a nice ham dinner. I had a little ham in the freezer and between odds and ends items that Kari and I had to add to the ham, came up with a nice spread. Then we just hung out, made carmel corn and played "Pig It and Hog It" GIRLS WON!!

Tomorrow, we are planning on heading to church in the AM. I am kinda surprised they haven't called to cancel it since last time they did, I didn't think it was as bad as it is now. Oh well. Then we need to hit the library and the bank sometime tomorrow, too.

Andrew seems to be doing much better. Still a little extra cranky and still doesn't really have an appetite back, but what he does eat has been staying in. Works for me. Although, he did enjoy some ham tonight. (I know, it's not the BRATH diet). He's in bed now. May he sleep until 8:00 AM. Ok, I am dreaming now...I should head to bed. Have a great night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...