Friday, March 4, 2005

I'm multi-tasking.

Andrew is doing much better today. Tonight he was just in the silliest, goofiest mood. He was so funny doing the funniest things. Yes, throughout the day there were still a few tantrums and there was the whole issue of screaming instead of going down for his second nap, but I still love him. He finally did go down, but it was then a late nap, so I then had to wake him up so he would sleep tonight. Needless to say, he got to stay up a hour past bedtime. But he was so silly and in such a good mood, nobody minded.

I say nobody which implies other people, not just Marc and myself. Yes, we had company. I say company because it wasn't just Kari and Andy who are NOT company anymore....but Kari's sister was also here (who I think Andrew was sweet on). They brought some pizza's and we had a Bourne Identity/Surpremacy night. I've seen both movies a couple different times and yet they still confuse me. Probably because I do things like make hot chocolate, let Rocky out, put Andrew down and update my blog while watching the movies.

I feel today was productive. I cleaned and read a bit this morning (Yes, I am actually still on pace to read the Bible in a year and it's March - Woo hoo! I am in Leviticus and it's all the rules for the Isrealites and I must confess it's BOR-ING). Then Andrew and I had a product testing again today. Funny thing is, is that yesterday he wolfed down creamed spinach like it was going out of style and today he didn't even like the creamed macaroni & cheese. I must admit...it was pretty bad. Anyway, then we went to Best Buy and got our tax software and I pretty much got our taxes done. The only thing I have left to check into is whether or not we can deduct medical expenses. It had to be a certain % to make a difference....but with Andrew's birth, Marc's surgery, Andrew's surgury, and paying our own insurance premiums with a high deductable...we just might hit it. Not sure though. Either way, looks like we will get a much needed refund. Thank you Lord.

Tomorrow, we don't have much planned. I would like to head to the library & bank in the morning. Then work around the house and finish the taxes hopefully. And I guess the countdown can begin. Only 5 more days until my little man is 1 year old. Auuggh, I am not ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...