Monday, February 6, 2006

Is PMS while Pregnant possible?

J’ever have one of those days.  Y’know…the kind where you just might burst out it tears if someone so much as looks at you funny.   For some reason, that was today.  And nothing was really wrong.  I mean, I worked all day downtown and it was a super busy crazy busy day, nothing I couldn’t handle, but for some reason I felt on the verge of tears all day.   And when I am this way the worse people I can talk to are Marc or my mom.  I can hold it together for everyone but them.  I avoided my mom, well not really avoided because I was too busy to call her anyway, but man, I had to hang up the phone quickly at work with Marc and blink back the swelling eyes.   What in the world?  And since there truly isn’t really anything wrong, I am blaming it on hormones and this AJ kid growing inside me.  

Well, then I get home and Marc has flowers for me.   It it weren’t for the fact that Ryan was here, too….I probably would have lost it.   So sweet that hubby of mine is.  

The good news is that we pretty much have nothing going on tonight.  I need to pay bills and get some stuff off our laptop before it gets taken in for service (yes, a FOURTH TIME), but other than that, “24” is the only thing on our list.  Y’know why….’cause our house is clean!   We busted our rumps yesterday and it’s so nice to come home too!  I love it.  But I am also tired… very tired.  That might have led to my moodiness today, too.  Marc and were up late last night working on a top-secret computer project that wasn’t going to hot.  By the time we were done… it was at least midnight.  

So anyway, I am feeling better now.  It helps that we got a big answer to prayer tonight and that’s exciting.  (it’s part of the top-secret computer project – will share more later….got to be careful since this blog IS available to the general public).  I know, I know…I’ve left you with a huge teaser.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...