Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You know you have a toddler when...

You get to work to find peanut butter fingerprints on your ID badge.
 
Well, Happy Valentine's Day.   I really don't think we are doing much to celebrate.  Andrew has his party today at daycare and got to take in cookies and Cookie Monster valentines.  Very exciting.  He will be a sugared up crazy kid tonight. 
 
It's Marc turn to be under the weather.  He got a touch of what I am guessing is the flu Sunday night and has been pretty miserable since.  Fortunately, it happened this week and not next when he is supposed to start his new job.  Although my giant Honey-Do list isn't getting done as I had hoped.  But, the compassionate wife I must try to be. 
 
Confession Time: Because it's Valentine's Day, vendors have bombarded our office with sweets.   So much that it's ridiculous!  And what I have done?  Eaten all day.  Yep, my healthy homemade split pea soup is still in the fridge because I've filled up on junk food.   Maybe I'll be a sugared up crazy mom tonight, too!   Look out Marc... you are going to have two hoodlums on your hands. 
 
Just what every recovering sicky wants to face. 

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli,happy valentines day! I hope you had a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...