Friday, February 17, 2006

Wish us luck

It's Friday and other than Marc feeling a bit under the weather still with a sore throat, I think for the most part we have a healthy household again.   It's funny how just when you think you have everything planned out how you would like it (ie: a ton of things to do and a hubby with a week off work), BAM....we both got knocked out pretty much the whole week.   I was still feeling pretty crummy last night  with more and stronger contractions than I was really comfortable with.  I think still due to dehydration since I still hadn't eaten until dinner last night, but am feeling pretty good today.
 
So tomorrow is a big day in our home.  My mom is coming up with bunk beds and we are making the BIG move from crib to big boy bed.  Your prayers would be appreciated.  I am hoping that since the kiddo already sleeps on a cot successfully at daycare that sleeping on a twin bed will be not problem.  However, just when I think that, I walk into his room at night and see that he's slept laps around his crib.  So who knows. 
 
Marc also starts his new job on Monday and we are excited about that.  Even with him being sick, I think he is getting antsy to get out of the house.  I'm antsy to get the first paycheck.  (he he)  Other than that, not a whole lot is going on.  We will probably just hang out with mom this weekend...I'll put her to work helping me get my little nest ready for AJ, and she'll spoil Andrew.  I can guarantee it!  Have a grand weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...