Monday, February 28, 2005

My son is eating like a Brat.

AAUUUGGHHH!!! I JUST WROTE A WHOLE POST AND LOST IT ALL!!!

I'm tired so I am going to write it again in a nutshell.

After yesterday was prepared to call dr asap this AM.
Decided to wait and see and thought was in the clear until blow-outs began
Still pushing Pedialyte and following the BRAT diet (bananas, applesauce, rice, toast)
Little man feeling much better and his personality and mobility was present.
I had busy day cleaning, lot of laundry, etc...
It snowed all stinkin' day.
I'm still bummed I lost my post and resorted to this lousy post.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awww. I hate it when that happens. I do that all the time.

I hope that Andrew gets feeling better really soon! It is so hard when they get sick!

Stephanie and her March Munchkin Gabby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...