Monday, February 25, 2008

Feb. Grocery Trip II



We needed some bigger Sam's items like TP and diapers, coffee and cheese. Granted those will last us a while, but still makes for a high bill. Total = $159.87 And I still need to head out once more on Wednesday for bread from the outlet store and whole wheat flour & brown rice from the health store. So, I am going to estimate that for the month of February, grand total groceries cost approx. $370. Now - that's just groceries... there were a few McDonald's lunches in there and I know Marc eats out for lunch more than we'd like, so I can't say it's out total food bill. All right - March goal is to beat this months. (I won't keep posting my groceries anymore... but it was nice to get a good feel for our spending).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...