Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mysterious Ways... Part II

Can having me watch a third child actually make my day easier?

I have not had energy lately.... not even a little bit of energy. And on Friday, we have a houseful of people coming over. Marc is gone all day today, all evening and all day tomorrow for work. So that leaves me to get the house in a state of ready for guests with 2 kiddos under foot. But I need to play "catch-up" cleaning as well as "guest" cleaning because I've done the bare minimum to get by lately.

Last night, at Bible Study we read about Joshua asking God to stop the sun. I prayed last night that even though my request isn't nearly as big, it would be just as miraculous for me. I needed supernatural strength and energy today, I needed the boys supernaturally well behaved (so I didn't end up sticking them in front of the TV) and I need my house to get supernaturally clean (by clean, I mean, not crazy "look how clean my house is", but "comfortable for guests" clean). I had a lot to do.

Praise the Lord, it's 1:30pm and I while I am taking a little sit-down, I am not ready to drift off like I have been. And my good friend thought she was in labor today so I have her son here as well. This is actually a good thing, as the boys have been supernaturally good and busy with a playmate. Praise the Lord. I still have a lot to do, but I have gotten a lot done. I may crash for the night at 7:30pm but God is Good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...