Friday, January 6, 2006

Gimme an X, Gimme a Y, Gimme a Z!

Yes, tea for me.  I've tried tea other times mostly because the flavors sound so appealing. Apple Cinnamon Spice, Warm Raspberry, etc...   But every time, it still taste like tea.  So I was very wary about trying this chamomile tea.  And y'know what?  It was pleasant.  Nice, even.  I even had 2 cups.  I sweetened it with a little honey, did my usual stretching before bed and slept like a baby with no heartburn.  My restless legs were even better (Not gone, but better).  Now, I am not stating the tea was sole reason, but since it wasn't horrible to drink, I will definitely be trying it again.
 
Funny thing is is that Andrew has learned to cover his ears when the tea pot is whistling.  It is so cute.   He will cover them until I take the water off, then put his arms down and say "Aw betta".  He also totally impressed me today when in the car he just started singing his ABC's and actually got through it.  It wasn't all clear, but you could definitely pick out points to know that we was making his way through the song.  I had him do it again, to be sure.  He especially emphasizes XYZ, practically screaming those.  My little genius.
 
The last couple nights haven't been anything too exciting.  Just slowing working on getting our house back in a livable state.  We made a decent dent yesterday, but it still has a LONG way to go.  We have the Dresslers coming over for pizza tonight, so not much will get done, so tomorrow will be a big day.  Hopefully we will get our Christmas decor down as well.  (Except for our village.   That is a "winter village" and therefore can stay up until April).    Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys eat a lot of pizza!

Anonymous said...

you guys eat a lot of pizza.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...