Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Seven In Seven

I was tagged by Dawn for this one. My answers are not necessarily in any order.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
  1. Raise my children to be strong Christian men (and women if a little girl should ever happen)

  2. Play with my Grandchildren

  3. Visit New York City

  4. Visit Baltimore, Maryland

  5. Learn how to play my guitar

  6. Own my own company (preferable something from home maybe online)

  7. Get my home truly organized and keep it that way

Seven things I cannot do:
  1. Watch scary movies

  2. Eat calamari where the tentacles are still attached

  3. Ignore my son when he says, “Big big hug?”

  4. Pay full price for most “Convenience Foods”

  5. Stay on top of my laundry

  6. Understand the phrase, “Believe you me”.

  7. (Sorry I am stealing this one) Keep plants alive.  Although I am tempted to try to grow some window sill herbs.

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
  1. His eyes

  2. His humor

  3. His sarcasm (yes, I sometimes I wonder why now…but it did attract me to him)

  4. His generosity (makes me feel like a scrooge sometimes)

  5. The way he really cares for me and others.

  6. His desire to continue to grow in Christ

  7. His happy dance (his son also does this)

  8. Bonus:  This didn’t attract me to him since he wasn’t a dad yet, but I wanted to add it too since it applies:  He’s a great dad and the kiddo LOVES him!

Seven things I say most often:
  1. Andrew, where are you?  (not that I have actually lost my child…but it’s a game in our house)

  2. Not for Andrew’s hands.

  3. Please help, Mama.  (This is asking Andrew to use his words vs. just whining for something)

  4. This house is a mess and I am tired.

  5. No fit!  Do you want to go to bed?  (Yes, he starting to be a terrible two)

  6. Andrew, How much do I love you?  (He spreads his arms and says, “Miss Must!” This Much)

  7. No Touch!  (Could apply to Marc or Andrew.)  ;)

Seven favorite series/books/authors:
  1. The Zion Chronicles by Bodie Thoene (Makes me grateful for everyday I have with my child!  I can’t recommend enough.  Stuck in my head forever.

  2. The Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye & Jerry Jenkins

  3. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

  4. John Grisham Books

  5. All Dr. Seuss Books

  6. Becky Tirabassi

  7. You are Special by Max Lucado

Seven movies I watch over and over:
  1. Moulin Rouge

  2. Newsies

  3. Monsters Inc (not by choice – it’s my kid’s favorite movie)

  4. Nothing to Lose

  5. My Fair Lady

  6. Beautiful Mind

  7. Music Man

Seven people I tag to do this: I am on a loaner computer and don’t have my favorites with these links handy.  Couldn’t find them after a quick search either.  Will post soon, but you know who you are…  
  1. Sarah

  2. Jill

  3. Jen

  4. Kris

  5. Kelly

  6. Carol

  7. Ryan - DB9Someday  (Do you have a blog?  You have a profile…but I’ve never seen a blog…but I needed a 7th.)

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli- I did do a "seven in Seven" but it didn't take me off the list..I hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...