Saturday, January 14, 2006

Marc's Seven In Seven

Ok, my hubby wanted to post his sevens, so here goes… This is his first historic involvement in the blog as he doesn’t even read it.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
  1. Travel to Europe

  2. Watch a Vikings game (winning of course) in person in the Viking’s stadium

  3. Make sure family all know Christ

  4. Retire  (yes, just retire)

  5. Coach my sons in basketball at any level

  6. Go on fishing trip with sons

  7. Go deep sea fishing (preferable while on a cruise)

Seven things I cannot do:
  1. Be organized

  2. Eat vegetables (other than corn)

  3. Dunk a basketball

  4. Cook

  5. Do mechanical car work

  6. Handle smelling puke

  7. Catch more fish than Keith.  (He cheats)

Seven things that attract me to my wife:
  1. She’s beautiful

  2. She’s funny

  3. She wishes good things for everyone

  4. She wants to grow spiritually

  5. Great with Andrew

  6. She takes care of me

  7. She’s perfect.

Seven things I say most often:
  1. Please?

  2. How about now?

  3. Now?

  4. Dang.

  5. Hey Monster (referring to Andrew)

  6. Vikings Suck, I’m picking a new team (but I never do)

  7. I have a plan

Seven favorite series/books/authors: (ok, only five.)
  1. Louis L’amour

  2. Bible

  3. USA Today

  4. In Fisherman

  5. Sports Illustrated

Seven movies I watch over and over:
  1. Matrix (I, II)

  2. Lord of the Rings (I, II, III)

  3. Batman Begins

  4. Happy Gilmore

  5. Nothing to Lose

  6. Tommy Boy

  7. You’ve Got Mail (don’t judge me).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...