Tuesday, January 17, 2006

When will these kids learn to STOP SPREADING THEIR GERMS!

First of all, none of my readers must be Prince fans since I totally botched up the lyrics a few posts ago.  It's Little Red Corvette....not Raspberry Beret.    Apparently, I am not a huge Prince fan myself. 
 
This weekend was nice...  We had church Sunday morning, and then just kind of vegged/napped the rest of the day with a little housework mixed in.  I discovered a new treat that I LOVE but it gives me heartburn something fierce.   I put a little peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a bag and nuke until soft and mixable.   Then I pipe over slices of banana.  Pop it all in the freezer for about 15 minutes....and wow - yummy!  I've been flying through my bananas (that I originally bought to make more banana bread). 
 
Also, Andrew seemed to have woke up Monday morning with a cold.  Man, I feel like every time he turns around he's got something.  It isn't anything severe...just a stuffed up drippy nose.  It really hasn't seemed to have slowed him down at all.   SO he was a little clingier yesterday, took a super long afternoon nap and seems to be feeling better already.   We put him in the tub last night and pulled out the tub crayons that he got for Christmas from one of my aunts....man, the kid LOVED them!  He would color all over the walls and floor of the tub for a minute, and then hand it back to me for a "dipperent color" (I would only give him one at a time).  I would ask him which color he wanted and it was always "Ye-wo"...even if he had yellow already in his hand.  And after the tub...they just wiped away, it was wonderful!  Although, I can already tell they will not last long. A) They will dissolve quickly and B) Andrew is hard on them
 
Last night, was just a regular night.  Leftover roast for dinner and a little working around the house.  Although, Marc and I have totally gotten sucked into the show "24".  It's on something like its fifth season and we've never seen in.  Then Sunday night was the 2 hour season premiere concluding with another 2 hours last night...and well...Marc and I were glued to our seats.  Man, it’s an intense show.  They had to put commercial breaks in just so we would remember to breathe.   So now, Marc wants to go to Blockbuster or the library and get the first 4 seasons to watch.
 
Today is a rainy rainy day....a good soup day.  I was going to take Andrew out and run some errands this morning, but decided against it due to the weather.  So instead we visited Baby Noah for a few minutes before work. 
 
Speaking of work.... I am not going to go into boring details, but a possible part-time, better paying, more exciting position has opened up here at the hospital.  It's a LONG shot in my eyes due to many many things need to fall in place for me to get it, but I put in my transfer application and we'll see where it leads.  Like I said, I am not holding my breath, I actually have mixed feelings since I would love to be home with my kids....but if I am going to be working after this baby comes, this is the position I would like.  If it works, it's a total God thing, and if it doesn't, no tears will be shed.

Ok, well I started this post at work and now it is 11:30 pm.  Little man is in bed next to be because he has been coughing non-stop since he went to bed and therefore waking himself up and well, is not a real happy kid.  So I might be in for a long night.  That being said….good night…or at least, ‘Night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...