Sunday, December 19, 2004

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

We made it to church this morning. It was rough and it came early, but we made it. Andrew did really well in the nursury and didn't even cry when I went to pick him up. We hit the Meijer on the way home for a few things that turned into a full fledge shopping trip. We came home made lunch meat sandwiches for lunch and took naps. Mine was really short 'cause it took me a long time to fall asleep and then of course 10 minutes later Andrew woke up. :) The rest of the day was lazy...just hanging out and watching football. The Viking's won, so my hubby is in a decent mood. Little man is in bed and we folded a bunch of clothes (Ugh!). So now, I am updated my blog before bed.

Wow, what a boring post! Is this even worthing publishing? Will I put my readers to sleep? Will they remove me from thier 'favorites'? Am I on anyone's 'favorites' to begin with?

I really need to liven it up a bit. Ok, here goes...

...

...


And....

I've got nothin'. Nothing is coming to mind. Darn ten minute nap!

So if you've made it this far and haven't either gone on to a different website or nodded off with your head on your keyboard typing bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... then congrats.

I hope your weekends were wonderful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...