Thursday, December 2, 2004

Played Hooky for Christmas Lights

This will be quick, I am exausted. I played hooky from my workout class at church tonight and instead we got out Christmas tree and lights up. The tree isn't decorated and probably won't be until next week, but it's still pretty with it and the windows lit up. Of course, Marc is starting to work on his village. We had to run out tonight and get some 'snow'. The cashier thought we were buying tree skirts and I kept explaining to her over and over again that they were not tree skirts. Finally, she looks at me with a smirk and says, "If you think they are a tree skirt, I can ring it up half price, because tree skirts are on sale". The light bulb clicked, "Yes, I do in fact think theywould make a lovely tree skirt". BINGO!

So, tonight was the Apprentice and ER. Neither was all that impressive. But I'm loyal and will be tuned in next week all the same.

We are heading to Ohio tomorrow, so we will be heading out in the early afternoon. That means I have a LOT to do tomorrow. Clean, pack, buy dog food, etc...

Ok, Have a wonderful weekend. 'Night.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...