Monday, December 27, 2004

Ketchup

Ok, it's been a few days since I've posted. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was a very White Christmas.

First things first. I had my facial last Thursday with Kari. It was really really nice. Although I don't see any changes in my face. I'm still recognizable. :) It was relaxing though. We then packed up and headed to Ohio. They had around 14 inches of snow. Fortunatly, we were leaving late enough that the road were pretty much nice and clear. We arrived around 7:30 that evening.

We didn't do too much on Christmas Eve. Just hung around Mom and Dad's. Worked a little on food prep for the weekend and other odds and ends, but mostly just hung around.

On Christmas morning, we got spoiled. Spoiled, Spoiled, Spoiled. Marc and I exchanged are gifts then, too, along with Mom and Dad. I got a couple sweaters, some bedding (which I really wanted and we needed), some kitchen items (also needed), along with some other odds and ends (although nothing was either "odd" or an "end") such as a CD, lotion, earrings, etc... Marc got some T-shirts, a pocket knife, some fishing knives, a video game thing, sweatpants along with the standard Pringles and Little Debbie Christmas Trees. Andrew got some books, a fun ABC caterpillar, a puzzle and a little man recliner. It's so cute. But it's still at Grandma and Grandpa's 'cause it wouldn't fit in the car. So, thank you VERY VERY MUCH!!! (Even & especially for the items not mentioned).

We then headed to the Steiner Christmas which was nice. It was fun to see the kiddos together and to see everyone we don't get to see often. We played some silly games and ate too much. Of course, we were the last to leave since the basketball game Marc was watching went into overtime. :)

Sunday we went to church in the morning, then headed to the Huffer Christmas afterward where once again, we ate too much. We also played a few silly games and just had a really nice time. We packed up and headed home last night. We left later than we would have liked, but got home around 11, which isn't too bad.

However, when we got home, we found our our little drip in the shower upstairs had turned into a full fledge leak. It was like our shower had been turned on, even when it wasn't. So right now our water is turned off and we are living off water in pitchers, mugs, bowls, etc... It's grand. We ran to Lowes this evening and bought a part, so hopefully Marc can get it fixed this evening. We really need to do laundry and run the dishwasher...I could also use a shower. I'm dreading that water bill.

Andrew did really well the whole weekend. Somehow he's learned this mean glare of a look. It's a killer. I'm not sure where it came from, but it's pretty funny when he does it. He's also getting more and more confident everyday, taking more and more steps. He's also getting into more and more things. :)

Today Marc started his job. It was alright. The first day is never a 'fun' one. It was also a busy one for me. Trying to get the house in order after dumping everything from the weekend in the dining area last night. But I got a lot done. Tonight, we ran a few errands, had dinner and now Marc and Andrew are watching the Pistons while I update the blog.

I know this probably isn't a very exciting blog. But thought I would get caught up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...