Monday, December 6, 2004

I miss the Kewpee!!

We are home again. And to stay for a few weeks. Yea! Starting tonight, we are working on Andrew's sleeping habits. Since we've been traveling, I tend to jump up as soon as he wakes up. Well, he then learns to wake up 4-5 times a night. Well, NO MORE, I say! :) So, pray for us tonight. Might be a long one!

Our weekend was nice. We got to Ohio Friday evening. Dropped Andrew off at Mom and Dad's and Marc and I had a date night! We went to a China Buffet (not great, not bad) and to see Friday Night Lights at the cheap theater. (Bad!). But it was still nice to get out for a while.

Saturday, Mom and I did a little shopping and worked on some projects at the house. Of course, we had lunch at the Kewpee! I miss the Kewpee!! Even Andrew like his Kewpee. Well, he ate bits of mine at least. Then we met up with the Huffer side of the family and celebrated Thanksgiving at the Golden Corral before heading back to Stacy and Ed's to hang out a bit. We had a really nice time. Especially coming up with 'rules' for this year's Christmas exchange.

Sunday, Marc wasn't feeling too hot, so the rest of us went to church. Andrew did great in the nursury and of course everyone doted on him afterwards. I can't blame them, really. Lunch at Godfather's and then back to my folks. We hung around and relaxed until Andrew's bedtime at 8:30 before hitting the road. The good thing about Marc sleeping in was that he was able to drive all the way home. Andrew slept beautifully the whole way, and I crawled in the back and got a good nap in myself.

Today was busy. I paid bills, clean the house (which is currently a mess again), ran errands with Andrew, Marc put the Christmas village up, and I hung ornaments. I'm also trying to work on Christmas gifts whenever I get a few moments as well.

Well, I would love to post a picture, but my digital camera is on the fritz. And some of you know, some may not...but my digital camera just might be my prized possesion. I don't leave home without it. It's very upsetting. Especially with this being Andrew's first Christmas and my CAMERA IS NOT WORKING!!! It really is driving my crazy. I've called all around and no will fix Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera. So, I'm not sure what I am going to do yet.

Ok, enough ranting. :) Hope you had a nice day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...