Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'll Be a Guinea Pig for That!!

Ok, couple of things to report on and hopefully this will be short.

First of all, Andrew is taking more and more steps. He's done two in a row quite a few times now and has done 4 in a row once. It will not be long before he is totally cruising around as his confident grows. He was really funny tonight. Kari and Andy were over and Andrew was just putting on a show for us all. He was playing with Rocky and the tennis ball and just so proud of himself. He kept us laughing.

Well, not sure if you read past posts, but I reported earlier that I had made some decent gravy, despite my many failures at it in the past. So we had company over last night and I made a nice roast, potatoes, carrots, beer bread, dessert and thought...I'm going to make gravy. It was a total disaster. I couldn't even serve it. I don't know what I did different, but it was disgusting. I guess I'll just chalk up my good attempt as a G.V. (gravy fluke)

So we spent a good portion of today doing laundry and packing stuff up. We are heading to OH tomorrow for the weekend (so this might be my last post until Monday or so). Of course, packing up Andrew means starting a day in advance. Plus we are taking Rocky. So we are going to take Marc, myself, Andrew and his huge car seat, an 80 lb. Lab and everything that goes along with him, all our gear, all Andrew's gear, food for different Christmas', AND presents in our car for a 4 hours ride. It's going to be tight. We are hoping to get out around 3ish tomorrow and get there before dark and pray for clear roads.

We were hoping to get out earlier, but Kari called and get this... We are going to get microderm facials tomorrow (value $100) for FREE!! From what I understand, we are helping newbies learn how to do it and they need people to practice on. I'll be a guinea pig for that!! So at 1:00 tomorrow, we are heading downtown for our free facial. I am really excited about it! Yea, Kari! (She knows someone who works there or something like that).

Ok, I really should continue to pull things together for tomorrow, 'cause I have a feeling it's going to be a little chaotic. If I don't write again until next week....

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...