Friday, March 10, 2006

1, 2, 3...Break!

Yes, we are all going our separate ways this weekend.
 
My cousins celebrate their March birthday's at a pool party in Toledo each year.   My family really wants Andrew there to celebrate his too.  Well, there was no way I was driving that far this late in the pregnancy game.     Well, as it turns out my roomie girlfriends are getting together about an hour away in that direction this weekend and my parents (who will already be near Toledo) offered to drive up and meet me between the two locations.   So, the plan is....Andrew and I will meeting my folks for breakfast at the halfway point and I will hand off the kid.  I will head back up after breakfast to spend the day/evening/night with my girlfriends.  Then meet my folks/Andrew back at the halfway point for lunch before heading home in time for our church's Community Groups Sunday night.   It is still more driving that I am looking forward to, but each leg is broken up with a meal or stop of decent length.  So hopefully it won't be too bad. 
 
Meanwhile, Marc is to be working on his training stuff and getting a LOT done with us out of his hair.  :)
 
Please pray for me, as I am still feeling really lousy and this is a lot for me for one weekend.   I really could use some good sleep.  Thanks and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...