Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturdays = gotta love 'em.

Today was a nice day. Marc got home safe and sound late last night (which means I didn't have the bed all to myself and therefore didn't sleep real great....I'm a terrible wife, eh.) But I am so glad to have him home. Andrew is happy to have dada home, too. So, Andrew and I got up early this morning (his choice, not mine) and let Marc sleep in. After an easy lunch, Andrew and I took naps and it wasn't until the evening when we had some friends come over for dinner, that we even got out of our jammies. Yes, lazy lazy day. Plus the house was nice and clean from my madness last week, so I didn't feel like we had to use our Saturday to get "lists" done. I'll take Saturdays like this anyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...