Wednesday, March 15, 2006

To Health and Happiness

Thank you for your prayers!  Andrew and I are already feeling much better!  And we actually had a ok night of sleeping.   Andrew went to bed in his own bed on time and made it until 3:30 until he found his way into our bed, but then slept (mostly) until I got him up early squirrally this morning.
 
Yes, Andrew attended his first business meeting this morning.  I had a 7-8:30 am meeting, so rather than put Andrew in Rainy Day for just a couple hours just to pick him up for a few hours, just to drop him off again, I took him with me.  (Didn't really want him in Rainy Day all day just for my short meeting).  So, I went to the meeting loaded with my laptop, Monster's Inc, Cheerios, and a sippy of milk.   And by golly, he did really well.  We even made it home in time for Sesame Street.  I think by tomorrow he will be ready to head back to his regular class, which I know he misses since he heads there each time I drop him off. 
 
Anyway, I am praying our health just keeps getting better and better.

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Glad to hear that you guys are feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...