Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What a contrast...

I am paying for all the work I did the last couple nights and how late I stayed up. By mid-day and I was dragging. Barely holding my head up and keeping my eyes open. Tonight, I've done nothing. My parenting skills consisted of Veggie Tales and a little bit of the movie Robots. I plopped on the couch and even nodded off a few times. Dinner consisted of grilled cheese sandwiches and applesauce with an evening snack of popcorn. I had a whole list of things to cross off tonight, but my energy level is ka-puut. So, I am pretty much writing the night off. Unfortunatly, the night I take off, there is NOTHING on tv.

I had my OB appt this morning and she doesn't expect any baby this week. That is a good thing in my book. But I got the official talk of when to page her to let her know "it's time". Other than that...not a lot to post. So that means, I am going to head to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...