Friday, March 3, 2006

What a good girl am I.

I did it! I slept in my own bed all night last night! No, I am not messing up my pronouns; I am referring to myself and not Andrew. I did not have to get up and head to the couch due to coughing and I actually got some sleep last night. Now, I am not saying that I wasn’t up. I was either taking potty breaks or coaxing my kid back to bed in the middle of the night, but at least it was a much better night than the past four.

And for that sleep, I am VERY thankful, ‘cause today was a doozy. Holy cow! I definitely got my 10,000 steps in today without even wearing a pedometer. Man, walking like that with charts and everything is exhausting. I also stopped at Aldi’s on the way home with kiddo. Then we all ran out to run errands tonight, but only after 2 places (dinner and Sam’s) Marc wasn’t feeling well. So I dropped him and kiddo off at home and headed back out for another hour and a half. I hit Joann Fabrics (no quick stop), the ½ off party store, and the grocery store. We have quiet a bit to do tomorrow, and I didn’t want to add these errands to our to do list. (Plus some of those places are NUTS on Saturdays).

Tomorrow we are having company over for dinner, so we need to get some housework done (since I’ve been so tired this week that not much was done), we need to divvy up the food we purchased at Sam’s for our freezer. Believe it or not, I do have a few more errands to run and some other projects to work on.

So I think we have our plans for Andrew’s birthday nailed down. I got some Elmo birthday hats and plates for his daycare class. I think I am going to send sugar cookies, icing and M&M’s (the kid’s favorite food) – so they can decorate their own little treats. (I tried to think of something fun, since we can’t make food to send to daycare. Rules are everything has to be prepackaged, which is a huge bummer). Then that night, we are going to attempt Chuck E Cheese. We have a nice coupon for a large pizza, drinks & 20 tokens for $20. Sounds perfect to me. And for the birthday boy himself? I will tell, if you promise not to tell him. Green Eggs and Ham, a wooden puzzle (he has one already that he LOVES), and a bottle of bubbles. Of course, only the bubbles have actually been purchased at this point. Might be on my to-do list for tomorrow, too.

Ok, I whined about being pooped, so I am going to do something about it and head to bed. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...