Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Playin' Hooky!

I'm taking a day off!  I'm taking a day off! Woo Hoo!
 
I have been considering taking a day off this week, just because Monday was crazy, I am covering downtown tomorrow and working all day Friday (which is usually another super busy day).   Well, my good friend will be having outpatient work and needed care for her infant....what better excuse for me take a day off than that?!   So I worked out all the details today at work, called Andrew off daycare and on Thursday, I am officially off work for the day.  
 
Now granted, I know that it won't be a sleep-in, watch talk shows, take a bubble bath kind of day off, but it will be nice to be home regardless.  Plus maybe this will be a good little time for Andrew to see his Mama watching a little baby.  I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...