Thursday, July 7, 2005

Early bedtime for all.

Well, I made it another day and today was another busy day at work. It's 9:44 and I'm at 11,000 steps. And I'm tired. Marc has to be in Detroit tomorrow so he spent the night at the Sischo's house tonight.

So it was just me and the little man. We got a quick dinner, played inside for a while, played outside for a while, and took a nice walk with the wagon. So by 7:30 Andrew was so tired he was crying constantly over everything....he wanted something, so I would give him what he wanted, then he still wasn't happy. Nothing pleased him. So at 8:00 (an hour earlier than bedtime), I gave him his "B" and paci, and rocked him and he totally calmed down. We just rocked for about 15 minutes and I put him to bed. Hopefully he won't wake up tomorrow at 6am.

So, since I don't have much to write about here is a video I shot yesterday. It's choppy and don't turn the volume on since all you'll hear is loud popping, but still cute anyway.




Upload your video at JussPress.com


Well, I need to get to bed early. I have a 7am meeting so I need to leave at 6:30. Yikes! I pray my sitter (the same one I mentioned yesterday) remembers to be here early since Marc is gone.

Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...