Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Run of the Mill...

Well, I haven't posted in a few days. And not because nothing has happened, but I've just been busy. But not busy with "too exciting to keep to myself, I must blog about" activities. Just "run of the mill, day in, day out" activities. The kind that would bore you into not checking in here ever again. Let's see what I can post about...

Well, I started my part time schedule this week and I really like it. I try to get up before Andrew does. Which getting up isn't the problem, it's the "before Andrew does" that is sometimes tricky. We are trying to get him to sleep in a bit, since he now needs to stay awake until after lunch. And let me tell you...about 2 hours after he gets up, he is READY for a nap. He turns into Mr. Hyde (or is it Dr. Jekyl) unless he has your constant entertaining attention....or food. But I want him to get on day care schedule. So...that's what we are working on.

Work is fine. Somedays is a absolutely, crazy, can't stop to get a sip of water, busy. Others...it D..R..A..G..S.....on forever. That was yesterday. Today was a good mixture. But I was there until 4:30 (not a problem) to cover phones again.

Well, I'm not sure what else. We are half way through our week and that means half way through our sitter issue. It's going fine so far and Andrew seems to be doing fine, thankfully - even though it's different everyday. Our evenings have been fine as well. Monday, Marc went fishing and we hung out. Yesterday the Stoll's came over and we grilled on our tiny charcoal grill. (except our fire kept going out, so dinner was at 8 - and we started well before that) But it tasted good.

Tonight is clean, clean, clean. We have our friends coming over to the house tomorrow and Friday to watch Andrew and well, since they are going to have run of the house, we need the place clean. Not just that part that everyone normally sees ('cause you know they just might snoop) :)

Ok, well, I need to get more done. Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...