Saturday, July 2, 2005

This is Crap!

I am SO blogging about this...

So Andrew takes a nice long nap this morning from 11-12:45. We hear him waking up and chatting to himself, so we don't rush right in there to get him. Finanlly he starts fussing, so Marc heads into his dark room, picked him up and sits in the rocker to rock a few minutes.

Then and only then did Marc realize that Andrew had no diaper on and had pooped. I hear a "HELP!" come from his room. I run into the room to see Marc holding Andrew out at arms length and a big ol' poop in his bed.

We lay Andrew on his changing pad and find poop all over his legs, feet, inbetween his toes, on his hands and yes, even a little on his face. So I picked up the poop in his bed, we used a trillion wipes to clean him off and Marc puts him in the tub. However, we then realize that Marc had poop ALL over him! We literally had to roll his clothes off him in order to not get it on him. And he had JUST got out of the shower, too.

So Marc is washing Andrew, and I am cleaning up the room. I start to strip the bed and find "it" smeared all over blankets, sheets, etc... THEN, I look down and find another big poop halfway across the room on the floor with bounce marks along the way. Apperently, this poop was a projectile at one point.

So I get all the clothes, blankets, sheets, etc... in the wash with a prewash, hot water, extra rinse and a touch of bleach. Little man gets out of the tub and starts playing not caring one bit that he just totally pooped everywhere and on everything. This funny this is, is that his diaper was not poopy at all, so he totally did it AFTER he pulled the diaper off.

Moral of the story: Do not a put a toddler down for a nap without shorts over his diaper. E.V.E.R.

3 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli,

Gary and I read your "crappy" blog and both laughed histarically (SP?) Gary wanted to let you kow that he has dealt w/that before (detainees) but it's not as funny when it's a 30-40 yr old man...

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. Mike and I are laughing so hard:) love ya, JILL

Jack's Mom said...

Oh my gosh Kelli what a story! I was thinking about you when I put Jack down to nap yesterday in just a t-shirt as I always do. I don't know maybe after your story, I will put shorts on the kid also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...