Friday, July 29, 2005

Horror to Hurray

OK, so I am on the phones this afternoon, when all of a sudden on my caller ID is Andrew's daycare.   AAACCKK!  Why would they be calling me?  What happened?  Is he ok?  Did he collapse from hunger?  Is he still crying from this morning????
 
Nope!  They called to tell me how WELL he was doing.  In fact, they said they were so surprised themselves because he seems like a whole different kid.  He ate a good breakfast, he ate a good snack, he ate a good lunch and he was already asleep for his nap.  And get this...lunch of all things was tacos and oranges.  ORANGES!  I've never been able to get him to eat oranges.  In fact, that's what I give him when I want to see his face scrunch all up funny looking.   (Yes, I am a mean mean mom).
 
Anway, I was so happy I about cried on the phone.  They said he was laughing and smiling and running and acting like he'd been going there for years.   Praise the LORD!   I can't tell you good I feel right now!  Thank you for your prayers!!  Thank you  - Thank you! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...