Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Turtles Eat Bananas?

Well, it's another slow day at work. I haven't even started my chart copy shift yet. I cover both hospital department phones from 1-2 which normally keeps me hoppin'. Not today. S.L.O.W. day. Then, when I finally do start my 3 chart copy hours, I have a whopping 4 to complete. Snooze-City. I would rather be super busy than bored. And the thing is, is that there is truly nothing else for me to work on. So...I'll plan my grocery lists. Make a few calls to doctor offices, check the weather, plan dinner, etc...

Andrew did good today when I dropped him off. He was still a super cling on for a while. But he was willing to sit and paint for a few minutes while I was sitting right next to him. Then his teacher let him feed a banana to Splash the Turtle. He REALLY likes Splash. (I know what you are wondering...turtles eat bananas??? I didn't think it was true until I saw it with my own eyes. That turtle got obviously excited when the teacher walked over with the banana and almost violently devoured each little piece that was thrown in.) Finally his clinginess wore off a bit when on of the 'friends' pulled out a drum. This distracted him enough that I could stand up, rub his hair and say bye-bye. I snuck out and he didn't even look up. No tears. Happy Momma.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...