Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fussy gus

Well, little man is a tad under the weather. He's been coughing at night and fussy enough that we have him on Tylenol during the day. They even took his temperature at daycare today. He didn't have a fever, but they said he was just keeping to himself and not playing. He coughed all through his nap, so they propped up his cot a bit. So again, we talked about 'Rainy Day' (the side of daycare for ill children) and said we would see how tonight goes. He has been extra fussy all day and I will be giving him more cough medicine before I head to bed tonight. I know I say this all the time...but maybe he's teething. The Number 1 all time reason for children to be sick according to first time moms.

Tonight we had our spanish class and it went MUCH better and we really enjoyed it. We learned numbers 1-31, the days of the week, the months and the seasons. Andrew seemed to do ok with his sitter, although he didn't nap for her and he still had his paci when we got home. Poor girl. (the sitter....I didn't just accidently call my son a girl). Now, Marc is watching "Sahara" and I am heading to bed. G'night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...