Tuesday, September 6, 2005

What's more exciting?

Gosh where do I start? I not blog for 4 days and where do I begin?

Well, Thursdays I worked early so I could get out early and pick up Andrew early...of course, it was the one day he takes a nice long nap at daycare and was still zonked when I went to pick him up. He was so cute. He sleeps often with his hands behind his head...not a care in the world. He wasn't real fond of me waking him up. We came home, packed up and headed to MN. We hit Chicago too early for dinner time...so we decided to wait until we got through it. Well, it took longer that expect due to traffic, so by the time we got out and found a McDonald's, Andrew was crying he was so hungry. Marc and I actually felt pity on the kid. We got him his cheeseburger that he CHOWED down before we even got our food. Then he continued to eat half of my burger and half of Marc's and some fries. He was STARVING!!

We got to MN around 2 AM and crashed. The rest of the weekend was naps, movies, Marc fishing, a nice family get together, a SEVERE storm with hail that we thought was going to break out the windows and kept us all up most of the night, church, and Elmo dvd's. It was nice, but it was nice to head back. We thought we would try the ferry across Lake Michigan on the way back. It was ok, but we probably won't do it again. Not worth the money.

But we are home safe and sound and was back to work today. Our house is trashed, but it can wait until tomorrow. Today was recovery. AND....my cousin and wife had thier BABY this evening! A rare little girl for our family. Woo Hoo! Very exciting!

Oh, and almost (but not quite as exciting), my mom found my a big waffle maker at a garage sale.

Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...