Sunday, September 11, 2005

My little Kenivel

I totally forgot to mention that last Friday, the 9th...Andrew turned a big 18 months. That's a 1 1/2 years old! He's getting SO big! And so funny. Today (and lately in general), he's been reckless. He thinks he is superman. He climbs up on something and flings himself off with no regard to how or what he is going to land on. He'll jump from his chair to the couch, from one of the bottom two steps to the ground, off a step stool to wherever, and today he squatted on his chair (not his highchair, he has a little lazyboy type chair) and totally did a belly flop onto the ground. On purpose. When finished I don't think he thought it was the best plan and I would be surprise (well, maybe not) if he did it again. I just watched like, "He is NOT going to do what I think he is going to do....yep, he just did".

Today has been a lazy day. We went to church this morning. Then Marc headed to the Flint area to watch football with a buddy of his that he hardly ever sees. So Andrew and I came home and had a snack before going down for a nice long nap. However, he didn't go to sleep for a while in his crib and wasn't until I brought him into the bed with me, that he zonked out. However, when he sleeps with me, he has to sleep practically on top of me which means I can't move. But that's ok, we still napped for 2 hours. :) LOVE IT!

We have Sesame Street on right now for a bit, and I just finished making Magic Milkshakes after a lunch of leftovers for me and an scrambled eggs for Andrew. When I finish up here, I need to clean up this floor and the kitchen and then maybe we'll go for a walk. I need to run an errand, too, so we may do that a bit later and then again...maybe not. We'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...