Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oddities in my life:

I am currently sleeping with a bar of soap between my mattress and my sheets down by my feet. I have restless leg syndrome and my aunt heard this trick helps, so I am conducting an experiment.

Whenever I work at the kitchen counter, I must stand with my legs apart and 3 feet back from the counter so my toddler can walk under them, and around and under and around and under and around.

For the past week, we have had all our bed's decorative pillows and our body pillows at the bottom of our stairs for our son when he decides to take a flying leap.

And oh yea...I'm pregnant.

3 comments:

Stout Family said...

Congratulations!!!! We are soooo
excited for you! We will pray for all of you in the days ahead! When is baby dykstra due???
Love, The Stout family

Marty said...

Cool. Congratulations. The question is of course, "how far along?".

Sarah said...

AAAAHHHHH...so cool, the pregancy thing. Sorry to hear about your legs. Wishing for the best for both!! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...