Monday, September 26, 2005

I haven't posted since when?

I totally didn't realize that it's been almost a week since I updated this blog. I try to catch up without boring you.

Last Tuesday we had our first Spanish class. The first part was VERY frustrating since they overbooked the room, but it ended be pretty cool. We learned the ABC's and some basic conversation phrases. We have it again tomorrow night.

Wednesday night, we vegged and Thursday we watched all the Thursday premiere shows and packed up for Ohio. Friday we went down to Ohio to spend the weekend with my folk. It was really nice. Of course, Andrew got super spoiled. He gave Papa 'bumps' all weekend and got brand new Elmo Tennis Shoes from Grandma which he loves. Saturday, we just hung out in the morning, had Kewpee for lunch and went to a family reunion in the evening. It was at the park, so Andrew got to play on the big wood castle with tunnels and slides and swings and lots of puddles. It rained a good portion of the evening, so he got to play in the rain with his dump truck for a bit, too.

Sunday, we played hooky from church. The guys went fishing and us girls hung out and napped. I was really tired and wasn't feeling too great, but ok. We left in the evening to drive home in the rain. It really wasn't a great trip, because Andrew wasn't feeling great and was up coughing a good portion of the ride home. And I had to have Marc pull over on the side of the highway so I could get sick in the rain. It was lovely. But we made it home safe and sound.

Today I worked downtown in the afternoon and we met some friends of our that we hardly ever see at Chili's for fahitas. Soooo Good! Now Marc is over at his friends for Monday Night Football and little man is sleeping and I am chilling a big before bed (although he is still coughing when he sleeps, so I may head up here shortly and sneak him some cough medicine).

Ok, nothing too exciting I know. I'll try to do better. And I am ready to go to bed, so forgive if I just post and don't proofread.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...