Friday, September 9, 2005

Mama, Dada & Elmo

Not much has happened lately to post about.  We've just pretty much been in recovery mode since our weekend of traveling.  Catching up on bills, cleaning, sleep, grocery shopping, etc...  Although we were able to get together last night with the Dresslers for dinner.  We made chicken soft tacos and looked at their ultrasound pics and celebrated the gender (I won't say here in case someone is reading that they would like to tell themselves).  We played a little cards and of course watched the opening night of football. 
 
Later, I did a load of laundry and made a scrapbook page for Andrew to take to school.  They have a wall where they can put pictures of their family and show them off.  His teacher has been encouraging me to bring some in for Andrew for a little while now.  So I made a page for him with a picture of Marc and me, and Marc and Andrew, and Andrew and Me, and Andrew and his cousin Gideon, and one of Rocky.  I had a little extra room, so I found a few pictures of a dump truck, Elmo, a train ("choo choo") and a basketball.  Y'know - that little stinker pointed out Elmo first thing?  Before Dada or Mama, even.    Anyway, he got to take it to school today and show it to his friends and teachers.
 
Well, I expected today to be SUPER BUSY at work.  First of all, Friday by their very nature are more busy than the rest of the days.   But yesterday was a slow day...which usually means that the next day will be SWAMPED.  I even came in early and wore my semi-tennis shoes expecting to be running all over the place.  But no, it's been a fairly slow day.  Surprising.
 
Well, I think this is a quiet weekend.  Not much going on tonight or tomorrow.  Sunday is church and I think Marc is heading across the state to visit a friend in the afternoon.  Sorry, nothing more exciting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...