Monday, September 19, 2005

It Does a Body Good

If you know my kid at all, you know he is a drinker.   He just sucks it down..."it" being water and milk and the occasional sip of pop here and there when we are feeling generous.  But milk is his favorite and he can fly through it.  We are thinking of investing in a cow.  "More Mil-ah? More Mil-ah?".  He can't quiet get the 'k' sound out at the end, yet.   Same for book.   "Boo-ah".  Now that I think about it, he doesn't really finished many words.   He gets very excited when he sees the Bus.  "Are you buu?" (translation: Where are you bus?).  And I go, "Sssssssssssss".  Which he thinks is tons of fun.
 
Ok, I am off track, back to the mil-ah.   You see, his teachers at daycare have brought it up to me more than a couple times that, 'Boy, he sure does love his milk' or 'He really can put that milk away", etc..  I've even gotton notes sent home telling me things such as "Andrew wouldn't eat anything for lunch, but had 3 cups of milk".  So, now...because of my kiddo, none of the kids get thier milk with thier meals right away.  They all have to wait a few minutes, so that Andrew will eat some food, because once that milk comes - that's all he's interested. 
 
And you thought I was joking about that cow, right?

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Sorry: just can't spell!!

Micah, Nathan's nephew, is the same way. His mom and dad try to start him out with food but when he won't eat what do you do? So they let him at the milk! His word for Milk is "Mik" thought! Anyway, how cute!

Anonymous said...

repeat after me,
thEIr, their, their

Love ya, mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...