Friday, September 30, 2005

Q is for CUT IT OUT!

I have to rant here for a minute....it's my blog after all.  
 
You see...except for Marc's lunches out (which I HIGHLY discourage), we don't eat out much.  Maybe once a month, and that's usually when we are getting together with friends for something special or something.  If you know us at all, we LOVE to eat out.   It's much more than food, since we are very social and we truly enjoy it.  Anyway, one of my favorite restuarants (and I'm not even talking a nice sit-down restaurant...I'm talking fast food) is Quiznos Subs.   They have a sandwich (smoked turkey on rosemary/parmesan with red pepper sauce) that is pure heaven.  Anyway, I love it.   But, well, there is a Quiznos next to Marc's office and often when they all go out as a office (which is more often than I'd like), they go there.    So...when the RARE time comes up that I am actually willing to splurge on dinner (I say rare, 'cause it seems Marc is the one who has to usually talk me into it)...I want Quiznos.   But does he ever want it?   (And granted, he loves the place, too)  NO!   Now, I do I have to give him credit as he always goes online and prints off a coupon before he goes there....but still!  I WANT QUIZNOS!!  Maybe it's just a craving I'm having...because lately, I've been more in-tune with their commercials, but when I just called Marc just now and he was crunching chips and I asked in where he was...well...I just had to rant! 
 
Ok, I am done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does those cravings have anything to do with being pregnant?????

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli, you need to get your little prego butt down to quizno's and get your self a sub.. and crunch some chips in his ears..

Anonymous said...

Why am I the last to know?
mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...