Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Deep & Wide

It’s been a busy couple of days.   And you can tell.  Marc and I are like walking zombies, both needing a really good nights sleep.   Last night, for some reason, Andrew woke up a couple times and wouldn’t get back to sleep even after rocking him and changing him, etc….  Not sure if it was a bad dream or what.  So, into our bed he went.  Which means not good sleep for us.

Tonight we had Spanish, which always makes for a hectic evening.   We run home, try to get the place presentable for a sitter and grab ourselves a quick bite before leaving.   I feel as if our sitter thinks I am totally scatter brained since that seems to be how she always sees me.   Rambling instructions to her as I am trying to get myself ready and out the door.

Andrew seemed to have a good night.  The sitter said he ate a good dinner of mac & cheese and leftover chicken.  Then, we grabbed Taco Bell on the way home and he ate a whole taco before bed.  His tummy should be nice and full and I sure hope he sleeps tonight.  

Well, this is short, but like I said, I am tired.  I’m not even sure this post is making sense.   I got a cute video a little earlier tonight of Andrew singing “Deep and Wide” with arm motions while eating his taco.   Not sure how clear the picture is, but it was really cute.  I may see if I can post it here a little later.  We’ll see.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...