Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Phew!

Well, crisis diverted. 
 
At least for me.  Some shuffling was done, I am back at my regular campus.  Granted I am doing two jobs today.   But these two jobs are less stressful than that one other job and MUCH less stressful than all three as I thought I might be tackling. :)   I do feel bad for the person they called in to work downtown.  She is ill and only works when called in for reasons like this.  But we (the team) are trying to call her less and less as it really takes a toll on her and is getting harder and harder for her to do.   Plus, when I have to leave this desk to do my regular job, I will have to fwd the phones to her....so extra work for her.   I just hope that it ends up being a light day at both campuses for her sake (and mine).   However, since I am over here, I still get out at the same time, but I am right here at daycare and so much closer to home, that it's like getting out a 1/2 hour early.    Yea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...