Monday, October 10, 2005

Helpless...

So today, due to my kiddo playing with the buttons in the car while I loaded it up for work and daycare....after I got Andrew into his carseat and all buckled in, I shut the door to head over to the driver's side to find that I am LOCKED out of the car. Oh, and I am locked out of the house, too. And Andrew is inside the car....buckled up. It was a lovely feeling,...that totally sinking in the gut, the mind racing with a trillion scenerios. I didn't even have a credit card to try to break into house. I didn't have my cell phone to call Marc....because EVERYTHING including my beloved child was LOCKED in the car. Well, after about 5 L.O.N.G. minutes, I remembered that I didn't lock our back slider door and sprinted back there and got into the house, got the spare keys and the little old lady got to work on time.

1 comment:

Jill Corwin said...

Morgan and Tori did the exact same thing to me and it was in the summer heat and I was at my Mom's house with out a spare set of keys. I had to wait for Mike to come and unlock us.....I was one minute away from calling a locksmith :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...