Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Whatcha Gonna Do?

Ok, well, we've officially moved on to a double ear infection and have another drug in the home.  Although, Andrew seems to be feeling a world better tonight.  Which makes me feel a world better...much better than last night when I thought his little brain was being toasted.  He will still go to "Rainy Day" daycare tomorrow for sure, but maybe; just maybe he can be back with his friends on Thursday.... hopefully Friday for sure.
 
Ok, besides the update with Andrew, I really haven't posted much as if there was nothing else going on in our lives but caring for a sick little boy.   And there wasn't.   No, I'm kidding.  Despite Andrew being under the weather, our weekend was nice.   For the most part, we did just stay home and monitor our child.  However, my mom was up for the weekend, we did get to do a little shopping where I got some dressier maternity clothes that I think I am going to have to wear sooner than I would like too.  
 
Sunday evening, mom watched a cranky Andrew while Marc and I went to our Community Group for church.    Then after the scare last night, we actually had some guys over for Monday Night Football.
 
Today was a busy one as I had my 2nd OB appointment this morning.  I am 12-ish weeks, gained 4 lbs and we heard a busy little heartbeat. Other than that, it was an in & out appointment.  I worked, then left early to take Andrew to see his doctor.  I then dropped off his prescription, dropped him off at home and grabbed a quick bowl of cereal for dinner, before leaving for Spanish class.  I went by myself tonight, so Marc could watch Andrew.   (We didn’t want to inflict a babysitter with an unpredictable kid).  

But of course, he was a silly little boy and happy as could be, but what are ya gonna do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...