Thursday, October 13, 2005

I live with friendly monsters

Well, Andrew got to go back to his regular class today and since I haven't received a call from them, I am guessing he is still there (I still had his spot reserved at Rainy Day - just in case).   And I'm glad.  It was a bummer of a week for him to miss since this week's theme was "friendly monsters" and they made Elmos and Cookie Monsters out of paper plates.   I may have to see how they did it, because they really looked good and if you know nothing about my son, know that he loves Elmo.  But his daycare really has some fun things planned the rest of this month.   They are going on a field trip to a pumpkin field.  And they are having a fall party, where they get to dress up and go trick or treating around the daycare before parading through the first floor of the hospital.   (I SO want to go to that, but already committed to work full-time all week downtown that week...HUGE BUMMER!  Maybe Marc can go instead.)  But overall, Andrew is doing much better and feeling much better and even slept through the night last night in his own bed.
 
Well, it's just kiddo and myself tonight.  Marc and 2 other buddies of his all have painting that needs to get done around their houses.  So today, Friday, and Saturday, they are house hopping and painting for each other.  So, the next three nights will be shot, but at least we should get our painting done.  I'll just have to figure out what kiddo and I are going to do when it's our night in our house, since I probably shouldn't be around the fumes (and with Andrew's cough....him either).
 
Ok, my day is almost over here at work (last 1/2 hour was slow).   Have a great evening.  (It's good TV night!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...