Saturday, October 1, 2005

Fool me once...shame on you....

Fool me a dozen times....

Well.....WHEN WILL I LEARN?!?!?! I must have the thickest skull out there. I mean, I did well in high school and even graduated college with honors, so I must have learned a thing or two here and there AND retained and applied it. Advanced things like Physics and Calculus and International Marketing....and yet....

....AND YET......

I can not seem to get it through my head that I must *MUST MUST MUST* always put shorts on my child before he goes to bed. Not MOST of the time.... not 95% of the time.... but 100% of the time. One Hundred Percent Of The Time.

Once again, I had to change the sheets after wiping down a wet crib and yes, picking up a nice little pile of poop. It was lovely.

When will I learn?

2 comments:

Jill Corwin said...

So funny!

Jill Corwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...