Thursday, October 6, 2005

My weekend starts in 37 minutes!

It's Thursday....but around here at work...it's like it Friday!   Not only am I taking tomorrow off, but we had a dessert potluck.  Wowsers.  I am going to be rolling home.   The bummer thing is that I made a homemade pecan pound cake that nobody touched.   Nobody even cut into it at the meeting where they were served.  So I finally took one peice, just so people could see the inside and realize that what it was...and my lone peice is the only one missing yet.   And it's not even like I want to take it home... my recipe makes two, so I have another one waiting at home for me already.  Ah well.   There are indeed worse things in life.
 
So this week, we had Spanish Tuesday night were we learned commands and yesterday we just worked around the house.  Of course, I took a break to watch the "So You Think You Can Dance" finale.  It was good and the I was pleased with the winner.  Tonight is of course good TV night with Joey, Apprentice and ER.  And my mom is coming up tonight for the weekend.  Yea!
 
Well, tomorrow is Andrew's surgury.  And without going into too many details, if you think of it tomorrow morning, please pray for us.  I am dreading it.  I keep praying that everything will be fine and I know it's out of our hands and yet, I can't seem to just give it up.   So, by this time tomorrow it will all over and we will be home and hopefully have a happy (albeit sleepy) kiddo.
 
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jill Corwin said...

Andrew is in our thoughts and prayers. We will also be praying for MOM, DAD, and GRANDMA.
Love, JILL

Stout Family said...

We will be praying for Andrew, Momma, Daddy and all involved in Andrew's surgery & recovery!
Tim, Jonna, Madison & Morgan Stout
Ps. 62

Jen & Gary said...

We will thinking/praying for our Andrew that everything will be just right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...