Friday, October 21, 2005

The Great Pumpkin

It's Friday!!  And our weekend looks nice.   Little man is on his first field trip right now to the pumpkin patch.  They left this morning at 9:30 and will be back around 1.  They even got sack lunches to eat there.  It was very exciting when I dropped him off this morning.
 
It was kinda nice, because I had to drop him off early, but didn't have to be at work until 11:45, so I got run errands all by myself.  Sam's, the library, the bank and the scrapbook store (I am making baby shower invites...and I must say, they are cute....better than I expected).   Then I still had time to run home, grab a bite, & change before leaving for work.
 
Tonight we are having 3 couple & kids come over (1 couple +kids could be spending the night) for pizza.  I picked up pumpkins at Sam's 'cause Marc thought it would be fun for us all to carve them tonight....sounds like a big mess to me...but fun, too.
 
Sat (pending whether we have overnight guests or not), I just have projects I want to get done.  Some cooking to stock the freezer, making snacks for our Comm. Group on Sun, finish the invites, sort Andrew's too small clothes, etc...  Then Sunday is church in the AM and Community Groups in the PM.  We are in charge of snacks for like 30-40 people, so I think I am going to do Taco Dip and Rice Krispy Treats (& pop).
 
Well, this isn't a very exciting post.  But that's what our weekend looks like for now.  I can hardly wait to hear how Andrew's trip went.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...