Friday, October 28, 2005

No Way!!

DID YOU SEE APPRENTICE LAST NIGHT?!
 
Well, Marc and I got home last night and barely beat his buddies who came over to help him paint.  We ordered pizza and they put the first coat on the walls.   It looks nice.  And fortunately, the fumes weren't that bad (of course they had the heat off and the slider open, so we froze...but at least the new baby shouldn't have 11 toes).    And we didn't mess around when we ordered pizza either...we ordered the good stuff, Pizza Hut  (After all, we had free painting help).  Which means, I got spoiled twice yesterday.  Since I was working downtown and my hubby works downtown and kiddo was in daycare.  We had a nice lunch date at Quiznos.  (I LOVE QUIZNO's!)  Just the two of us.  A rare treat.
 
Anyway, then Thursday nights are supposed to be a good TV night, so I was disappointed when 2 of my 3 shows were re-runs already only like a month into the new season.  However, one show came through.  The Apprentice!   Wow - what an ending.  It dropped my jaw, and warranted a call from my mother (another Apprentice watcher) immediately after the words "You're Fired" came out of Trump's mouth.  I can't wait to see next week and watch the rest of the team's reaction.  T'will be exciting.
 
This weekend we don't have much planned and for that I am excited.   I am hoping to catch up on sleep, although little man doesn't know the difference between weekends and weekdays, yet.  And hopefully, my nose will recover (man, is it sore).  But I am hoping that besides some work on the house, it should be a nice, relaxing couple days.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm right there with you on the whole Apprentice supprise last night. I could not believe it. I was running around the house screaming I was so suprised!! I would hate to be a real Trump employee...and see that. Just to think..you can make one major mistake and be axed in a group like that...I was happy to see a few go but didn't agree with all of them!! Still exciting!!

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli,

I couldn't believe that all four of them were fired! I sat in front of the TV in disbielf!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...