Friday, December 16, 2005

110 mph

Well, I had a nice birthday.  We did dinner last night and have enough leftoevers to have another nice dinner tonight at home. I'll need to provide some sort of side, but the meat, we got.   Marc has a least a 1/2 rack of ribs and I have a nice size steak left.  We met the Dressler's there for dinner.  Kari knitted me a scarf herself.  I am totally impressed!! 
 
Andrew's Iowa grandparents are getting Andrew a little wooden train set for Christmas.  I have to tell you how excited I think Andrew will be over this gift.  We had 4 of our train cars on the table due to some techinal difficulties.  And he sat in a regular kitchen chair at the table this morning, playing with these 4 cars for such a long time.  He was gentle with them and lined them up in a row, then in a stack, then back in a row again and was so content playing with the choo choo all by himself, just talking to himself.  This is the kid that does NOTHING quietly or gently!  This is the rambunscious little boy who lives at 110 mph.  I had to just stop and watch so many times.  It was adorable.  I finally had to pull him away when we had to leave for work/school.  He will LOVE the gift!!
 
Ok, well, apperently, I've hook another on http://websudoku.com.   I've even been practically challenged to a sudoku-off.  
 
All right, my thoughts on the Apprentice Finale.   I have no thoughts.  I really liked both canidates and would have been ok if Trump would have choosen either one.   However, I have mixed feelings about Randall turning down the oppertunity for Rebecca to be hired as well.   I can see both sides of this coin, too and I guess I agree with Randall over all that there should only be one Apprentice, but I feel bad for Rebecca because she was really great as well.    Ok, that's my two cents.
 
We really don't have much planned for this weekend which I am glad about 'cause it's looking like we could be snowed in.  We need to just work around the house, wrap gifts, etc...   Nothing too exciting, but I'm looking forward to it anyway.  Have a great weekend!!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...